everything i ever knew,
It's a lie, without you,
I can't breathe,
when my heart is broke in two,
There's no beat,without you,
You're not gone,but you're not here,
It's that's the way it seems tonight,I
f we could try to end these wars,
I know that we can make it right,cause baby,
I don't wanna fight no more,I
forgot what we were fighting for,
and this lonelyness that's in my heart,
won't let me be apart from you,
I don't wanna have to try,
Girl, to live without you in my life,So,
i'm hoping we can start tonight,
cause i don't wanna fight,no more,
How can I leave,
when everything that I adore,
and everything I'm living for,Girl,
it's in you,
I can't dream,
sleepless nights have got me bad,
The only dream i ever had,
is being with you,
I know that we can make it right,
It's gonna take a little time,
Lets not leave ourselves with no way out,
lets not cross that line,(that line)
I don't wanna fight no more,
I forgot what we were fighting for,
and this lonelyness that's in my heart,
won't let me be apart from you,
It's all a lie,
Without you,
without you......
No comments:
Post a Comment